Does your company want to grow grit? Does your company want to empower families, communities, men, and women? Does your company want to help power the world?
Join Passion Farm!
The Passion Farm community believes in corporate social responsibility (CSR) because we believe in always being conscientious stewards of the earth and all of her inhabitants; we believe in inclusive empowerment; we believe in strong partnerships; we believe in the power of family and strong communities; and we believe in free enterprise.
We espouse the core belief that made us and today helps make others strong: long-term, conscientious, entrepreneurial-led social enterprise works for everyone.
And we grow grit.
REGISTER HERE to learn more about Passion Farm
Grit is that extra something that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the firmness of character, indomitable spirit, perseverance, stamina, and passion that we must channel in order to succeed, but to also inspire and lead others to success.
When you grow grit, you empower families.
When you grow grit, you strengthen communities.
When you grow grit, you power the world.
Grit Advocacy (formerly known as Color Him Father Foundation) partners with four local “caregiver” nonprofits to provide education for at-risk children in Zambia. During 2017, we provided school funds for thirty-six children, many of them HIV/AIDS orphans now under guardian care. For many, this will be the first time they have set foot inside a classroom.
The school funds provided include 100% of tuition, clothes, books, and additional support for the students and their families. Funding tuitions also links our local partners on the ground with numerous schools throughout Zambia, and we are thankful for such schools that open their doors for children of one background–living in extreme poverty. But getting these children into a classroom is not the only thing our partners do:
- Our local partners ensure these children are given the best education possible. They track the students’ progress and intervene when needed.
- Our local partners engage the schools on ways to innovate, best-practices, capacity-building, and leadership.
- Our local partners are in the communities that these schools support, discerning better ways for schools, civil society, and private sector to work together.
- Our local partners step up when additional academic support is needed for these children, and their care reaches far beyond the classroom.
- Our local partners identify “special needs” cases to ensure safety and protection is provided not only in the classroom but at home as well.
- Our local partners are the education advocates who will lead in Africa’s efforts to create a valued education for all children, especially when promoting STEAM (science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math) are relevant.
- Our local partners identify “gifted” cases to ensure the students stay on track for long-term academic success.
Grit Advocate takes pride in calling these future leaders “partners,” and it will always be there to support their education empowerment endeavors.
STRATEGIC PLANNING | COACHING | MENTORING | BRANDING |
ADVOCACY | FUNDRAISING
WE GROW GRIT AND WE’RE GROWING!