We help grassroots youth empowerment charities in the world’s poorest nations to bridge compassion with leaders in the community and private sectors.
Are you a conscientious steward of the earth and all of her inhabitants? Do you believe in long-term inclusive empowerment, the power of family and strong communities, and free enterprise?
Do you want to empower families living in extreme poverty?
Do you want to empower the communities where they live?
Do you want to empower the places where they work?
Do you want to help empower the schools where their children learn to succeed in life?
There are 21,000 reasons why GRIT matters. We call them Future Leaders.
Come to the Passion Farm. Grow some grit. And build some leaders!
REGISTER HERE to learn more about Passion Farm.
Grit is that extra something that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the firmness of character, indomitable spirit, perseverance, stamina, and passion that we must channel in order to succeed, but to also inspire and lead others to success.
When you grow grit, you empower families.
When you grow grit, you strengthen communities.
When you grow grit, you power the world.
Grit Advocacy (formerly known as Color Him Father Foundation) partners with four local “caregiver” nonprofits to provide education for at-risk children in Zambia. During 2017, we provided school funds for thirty-six children, many of them HIV/AIDS orphans now under guardian care. For many, this will be the first time they have set foot inside a classroom.
The school funds provided include 100% of tuition, clothes, books, and additional support for the students and their families. Funding tuitions also links our local partners on the ground with numerous schools throughout Zambia, and we are thankful for such schools that open their doors for children of one background–living in extreme poverty. But getting these children into a classroom is not the only thing our partners do:
- Our local partners ensure these children are given the best education possible. They track the students’ progress and intervene when needed.
- Our local partners engage the schools on ways to innovate, best-practices, capacity-building, and leadership.
- Our local partners are in the communities that these schools support, discerning better ways for schools, civil society, and private sector to work together.
- Our local partners step up when additional academic support is needed for these children, and their care reaches far beyond the classroom.
- Our local partners identify “special needs” cases to ensure safety and protection is provided not only in the classroom but at home as well.
- Our local partners are the education advocates who will lead in Africa’s efforts to create a valued education for all children, especially when promoting STEAM (science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math) are relevant.
- Our local partners identify “gifted” cases to ensure the students stay on track for long-term academic success.
Grit Advocate takes pride in calling these future leaders “partners,” and it will always be there to support their education empowerment endeavors.
STRATEGIC PLANNING | COACHING | MENTORING | BRANDING |
ADVOCACY | FUNDRAISING
WE GROW GRIT AND WE’RE GROWING!